Friday 7 June 2013

France 2013, Day six, Normandy

Day six, Thur 9th May

Another good day, spent time sitting in the sun reading, went for a walk down the front and had a beer or two.  I also discovered that there was free WiFi at the tourist information centre, so I could check in with home.  If I had listened to Dot. I could have done this every time we had passed here, which we had done quite a lot during the week.

That evening we went over to the bar to see a band, they were very good and it was a welcome change to the usual racket.

IMAG0398

It was another public holiday, the campsite was completely sold out so it was very busy. I have said many times that I will check for local holidays before we travel and every time I forget.

Day Five or Day Seven


No comments:

Post a Comment